Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Dear Mason,

I want to tell you I love you today. I hope you know this and you think this is just silly. You are so sweet, kind, and have the most loving personality ever. You cry at the drop of a hat still, which can make me insane, but I love the innocence you still have. You are a HUGE daddy's boy which gets me a little jealous, but I can't blame you, you have an amazing father. Just show a little love to mom once in awhile, please! I want to be a better mom and show you more every day; that I love you more the words can say. I never want our time together to end without you knowing just how much you mean to me. I hope I die an old, old lady, and get the chance to see you grown into an amazing man, father, husband, and person. I know you are going to do great things and will make someone very happy one day.

I love you son,
Mom

No comments:

Post a Comment